Reproductive Heath Commodities Sales Officer X2
Position : Reproductive Heath Commodites Sales Officer X2 (South East and North West)
Are you a Social Marketer with strong experience in Social Marketing of Reproductive Health Commodities (Condoms and Family Planning Pills)? Are you a Development Expert with experience in BCC? If yes, Why not apply for the post of Reproductive Health Commodities Sales Officer and get the possibility to join the SLaDA team of Social Marketers who are moving towards achieving a mission which seeks to improve the quality of life of vulnerable people in Sierra Leone through increased acceptability of and access to affordable quality health commodities and services.
Summary of Role: The Reproductive Health Commodities Sales Officer will provide a balance on the existing male branded condom programming by sustaining product choice at market level, and increase access, availability and affordability of SLaDA branded condoms, Hormonal pills among program target groups.
As part of the program implementation team, the substantial holders will ensure high quality, visibility of work using multi-level tool for promoting and sustaining risk reduction methods among most at risk populations. These activities will be carried out through a product distribution chain of wholesalers and retailers.
- Work directly with wholesalers and retailers and provide technical support for product visibility at field level especially areas of “social hot spots”
- Recruit wholesalers and retailers in areas populated by target groups and implement the condom and hormonal pills sales plan.
- Uphold customer care relationship through personal selling principles and guarantee SLaDA’s distribution partners (wholesalers, retailers and other partners) are well informed about products characteristics and use in family planning and HIV prevention.
- Make condom social marketing activities visible at operational district and chiefdom.
- Participate in the design in IEC/BCC initiatives and interventions within areas of operation with leadership from SM & BCC Officers.
- Establishment of functional outlets within areas of social hot spots and maintain an accurate database.
- Consolidate schedules of reviews of targets against achievements for sales and distribution.
- Develop monthly Radio and Outreach/Promotional plans and submit to supervisor.
- Carry out periodic IEC/ BCC community diagnosis using Participatory Rural Approach/Social Analysis and forward plan for action.
- Identify capacity gaps for training of community peer educators with support from SM&BCC officer.
- Mobilize communities to identify and act on SRHR issues.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Diploma or higher in Nursing/Public Health/Pharmaceuticals marketing or related fields.
- At least three years of development experience, with significant experience in customer care. .
- Knowledge and experience in marketing or family planning
- Strong computer skills, including excel.
- Very Good written skills
- Experience working with NGO is an added advantage
All applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an EXCLUSIVE job advert, reposting it on other job boards, on online or offline communication channels without the written consent of Careers.sl is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action!