JOB DESCRIPTION: HR AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASISTANT, THE PLACE at TOKEH BEACH
JOB TITLE: HR/Admin Assistant
REPORT TO: Director of Corporate Services and Admin
SALARY BAND: Competitive, excellent salary package on offer as per experience.
JOB PURPOSE: To provide efficient administrative support to the Director of Corporate Services and Admin, ensuring staff are provided with key information on HR processes and procedures.
Key Result Areas
Roles and Key Responsibilities
Undertake duties supporting the recruitment and selection function including placing adverts; preemployment checks; chasing references; arranging shortlisting and interview packs; contacting candidates and managers; and any other associated duties.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team including word processing; distribution of information; organizing and taking minutes at meetings for the Director of Corporate Services and Administration.
- Assist in the processing of employee data.
- Handle sensitive employee and company information, which requires that you maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Undertake administrative duties to support the HR Department in the delivery of a health and safety culture within the organization including the provision of statistical information; maintaining records on health and safety training undertaken.
- To file employee-related documents, provide answer to HR and Admin related questions, relay messages and distribute information to employees.
- Entering and updating employee information into company databases, and preparing employment packages.
- Assist in handling benefits information and processing termination paperwork.
- Assist HR officer with specified projects, such as planning company events, induction, recruitment processes, filing and storing incoming application etc.
- Tracking and updating all absences i.e. sick leave, unauthorized absence, leave absence etc.
- Assist the HR to create forms, templates and other HRrelated documents.
- Explain company policies and procedures to employees.
- Supervised by the Admin Director, may also perform payroll functions.
- Must treat all payroll, accounting and budget information on a confidential basis
- Handle essential recruitment tasks, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, calling candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Tracking and updating the absent monitory data.
Key Result Areas
- Provide both HR-specific and general administrative and secretarial support to the Company or HR department.
- Provide administration support to the Directors.
- Provide direct support to executives by scheduling meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements and processing expense reports.
- Responsible for editing documents and presentations
- Responsible for processing the payment of invoices on a regular basis and maintaining records of expenditure.
- Prepare monthly/ weekly work schedule for staff.
- Weekly stationary inventory report.
- Assist in preparing monthly departmental report
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in a position with similar responsibilities.
- Have strong computer and time management skills
- A basic understanding of the HR role.
- A first degree or advance diploma certificate in related fields.
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, perform multiple tasks and work well under.
- Ability to motivate, develop and identify the best people for the job.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional, consistent and well-organised
- Self-motivator, determined and career driven
This is an EXCLUSIVE job advert, reposting it on other job boards, on online or offline communication channels without the written consent of Careers.sl is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action!