VACANT POST: ASSISTANT SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER AT THE PLACE RESORT At TOKEH BEACH
Nestled in 15 acres of tropical forest alongside picturesque fishing village of Tokeh lies the premier property “The Place resort” which overlooks the majestic Atlantic Ocean & the unspoiled white sandy beach which is among the most beautiful beaches in the country & West Africa. The Place resort features 50 impeccably appointed chalets with the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean & peninsula mountains.
JOB TITLE: Electrician
REPORTS TO: Assistant Hotel Engineer
LOCATION: Tokeh Beach, Sierra Leone
SALARY: Excellent salary package on offer as per experience
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure at the resort. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring, troubleshooting malfunctions and repairing appliances.
Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, you must be first and foremost a responsible individual with great attention to safety precautions. You must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
The goal will be to produce and maintain well functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- At least 2 years’ proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work nights and long shifts
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession
- HVAC knowledge would be an advantage
This is an EXCLUSIVE job advert, reposting it on other job boards, on online or offline communication channels without the written consent of Careers.sl is strictly forbidden and may result in legal action!